Our Core Values
1. The Bible: Believing the Bible to be the inspired and authoritative Word of God, we strive to teach it with integrity and authority so sinners find Christ and believers mature in him (2 Tim 3:16)
2. Church: We believe the local church is unique and divinely ordained instrument on earth in God’s purpose to glorify Himself. We respect, edify, and cooperate with like-minded churches at home and abroad (Ephesian 5:23-24, Hebrews 12:23; 10:25).
3. World Missions: We are committed to bringing the gospel to the lost by the strength of the Holy Ghost and the grace of God (Mark 16:15-16).
4. Prayer: We believe that God desires his people to pray and that he hears and answers prayers (Luke 18:1, Mark 11:24, James 5:13-18). Therefore, the ministries and activities of His church will be based on prayer in their conception, planning, and execution.
5. Service: We are, above all, servants of our Lord Jesus Christ. We therefore give ourselves to serve the church in Christ and the community in which we live. We are committed to Christ and mankind (2 Timothy 2:15, I Corinthians 3:9, 15:58).
6. Family: We beleive in the cohesion of the family of one man one woman (Genesis 2:24, Matthew 19:5-6).
7. Excellence: We believe that God of our salvation deserves the best we have to offer in the ministries and activities. We will seek to maintain a high standard of excellence to the glory of God. This will be achieved when every person is exercising his or her God-given spiritual gift to the best of his or her ability. (1 Cor.12:6-10,31)
8. People: God works through people, and each person is unique and vital to God’s plan (Matthew 9:37-38, Luke 9:1, Luke 10:1.
9. Relationships: Building relationship is indispensable to spiritual birth and spiritual growth (Amos 3:3, Proverbs 27:17, 1 John 3:23, 1 John 4:11-12)
10. Teamwork: Two are better than one, because together they can work more effectively” (Eccles.4:9; Rom.12:5, Genesis 11:6)